With 2.45 about to go live within just a couple of minutes, I thought it would be worth making a post from the Thryus, to what soon will become the Nirvana!
So here is the Thryus so far.
Location the broken Thryus in U’Ghamaro Mines.
- Crafted the Whispering Rod and melded materia.
- Defeated Chimera to get some Alumina Salt.
- Obtained the Amdapor Glyph from Amdapor Keep.
- Took the Interview with a Padjal to Gerolt.
- Defeated 8x Quarrymen, Bedesmen, Priests.
- Defeated the Hydra with the unfinished Thyrus.
- Defeated Ifrit HM.
- Defeated Garuda HM.
- Defeated Titan HM.
- Obtained Radz-at-Han Quenching Oil and upgraded to Thyrus Zenith.
- Collected 12 atmas from FATEs to upgrade to Thyrus Atma.
- Completed 9 books to upgrade to Thyrus Animus.
- Collected Alexandrites to meld materia to upgrade to Thyrus Novus.
- Spirit bonded (or Soul Gazed) with my Thyrus to get the Thyrus Nexus.
- And that is just about everything so far!
And … the Nirvana is mine! Overall I didn’t mind this relic quest although I did hate the RNG involved but not a lot I can do regarding that. Overall it seems the hardest part was actually crafting the items – thankfully Casca helped a lot with that!
Would also like to thanks Lux and Ryu for farming the items with me and for the free company Forest Owls for the fishing!
Leave a Reply